Monday, February 1, 2010

What a Weekend!!!

Friday started our with Ty getting the 'Author of the Month' award at Katherine Finchy, he looked so super stoked (ha!!) & my mom brought the boys to cheer on their big brother, I am so proud of him!!Basketball started & now keeps us busy 4 nights week, nice!!Saturday morning we had Peyton's 8th birthday party at Boomers for putt putt and off to pizza after, they boys had a blast and us girls managed to get in some fun as well!Igot to take Drew around to see & explore & take pictures of each & every castle they had!  Sunday we went to Eric's school to show off Luke's new skill of bike riding, Eric took him while we were at Peyton's party & he woke me up at 6 on Sunday to go out & ride some more, he loves it!!Ty lit it up riding his dirt bike and I even got braver than usual and tried out the quad, can't say my usual safe self loved it (can you see the fear in my eyes?) but I for sure want to go again!!!We found a paint gun area out in the desert & the boys loved exploring, it was such a great day!

No comments: