Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lots going on!!! And I'm slacking....

On Ty's birthday we went to Hibachi, his choice.  He loves when the throw the shrimp in the air.  My parents joined us & we had a great time.  Ty had is first school show, super cute & quick, just up my alley!!!  Last weekend we went to Heather & Robb's Christmas party and enjoyed hanging out with our friends for the night while the boys had a sleepover at Mimi & Poppas!Eric & meOur good friend Robb.Julie, Robb, Nancy and Mindy, aka-the Captian. On Sunday we went to the Posa's for a Christmas dinner and I found the twins hiding behind shades eating ice cream!!On Tuesday Eric, Ty & Cali went to Ladder Canyons to go hiking with a big group.  Eric decided he needs to leave Cali at home next time!That night I took Ty to Shakey's for his soccer party.  The Pit Vipers are history & he has another trophy to add to his collection.  Ty, Roman & Ethan all had a great time.Last night we all went to the house of one of the broker's I work with.  The food was great & the company excellent!!!

Happy Holidays To You & Yours!!!

No comments: