Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The American River & Fast Friday

Ty & Auntie Jill at the River.

The water was cool & beautiful. Cali could not stay out of it!! I think everyone but Em swam over to the other side to check it out & jump off the rocks.


So pretty!!!



Ty & Eric doing the big swim across. I did it with Luke on my back, confirmed the fact that I am not a strong swimmer at all!!!


Saturday morning we went to the farmer's market down the street from Em & I's house. There was an emu on a leash much to the delight of the kids. Kind of just a big old bird to me.



Em & I live across the street from the fairgrounds and on Friday nights they have 'Fast Friday's' which are dirt bike races without brakes. This is the pee-wee group, I think they were even younger than Ty and so cute!!



These are the big guys. Every time they went around the track you had to cover your beer (or whatever you were drinking!) because you got pelted with dirt. Despite that it was a blast!!!

No comments: