Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Weekend.

How weird that just by looking at this picture I get all puffed up with pride. He had a hit on Monday and to me it felt like he hit the running run in the world series for the Cubs & the smile on his face matched.
My little slugger.

It's ladybug hatching season and we have tons in the backyard so the kids grabbed their bug cages and had at it the other day. I love the teamwork that the twins have.

Their conversations are hilarious.

Ty on his own.

We got their hair cut on Sunday, a bit painful for my but the result is super cute.

My attempt at trying to get a good picture of their new cuts.

Eric & I even managed a little time out.

We took the kids to the park for a picnic...

And then went to Palm Springs Stadium to watch Ben pitch the first game of the season for Palm Springs High School. They love Ben & Joe!

No comments: