Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ty's Boston Trip

The first week in June Ty and I went to Boston for 5 days to visit my sister Missy, her husband Jonathan & their new baby Ethan. She lives 2 blocks from Bunker Hill so we walked there every day with the dogs and to get ice cream. The first day we climbed to the top, all 292 steps, and after looking out the window for one nanosecond, Ty decided it was time to go back down. Good thing I am in such good shape. HA!!!
It was cold and rainy when we did the Boston Duck tour, Ty liked quacking at pedestrians and he got to drive the boat when we were on the Charles river.
You can't go to Boston without a trip to Fenway.
Ty and Ethan. He loved him!! On the first day there we put Ethan down for a nap and Ty told me he was ready for a nap, strange since this has not happened in 4 1/2 years with him. He went to lay down (we were staying in Ethan's room) and we checked on him a few minutes later & he had climbed in Ethan's crib and was attempting to 'snuggle' him. I thought it was so cute but I think Missy was a little worried about Ty smushing him.
200 of the 292 steps of Bunker Hill, he has WAY more enery than me.


No comments: