Sunday, August 26, 2007

Summer Vacation 2006

Ty & Eric white water rafting in Jackson Hole Wy. They stopped on the drive to Minnesota for a few days and stayed with our friends Brad & Sarah. Brad & Sarah have since moved to the desert and plan on getting married in Jackson in June 2008.
Ty & Cali by a river in Wy.
Eric & I under the Chicago 'Bean'. It was SO hot that day!!!
Ty at his first (of many I hope) Chicago Cubs game. We had seats right behind the visitor's dugout thanks to a friend of my dad's. It ended up being a double header and Ty made it though with only a short nap! He really enjoyed the train & L rides.
We visited two of my girlfriends in Tinley Park, IL. Jill, Katie & I went to college together and between us have 7 boys. It was so fun so see them and their kids.

No comments: